Telegram Desktop 4.5
Released Dec 30, 2022
Noteworthy changes / Bug fixes
|– Media with spoiler effects. You can wrap photos and videos you send in a fuzzy cover by selecting media in the attachment menu and tapping (…) > Hide With Spoiler.
– Setting pictures for your contacts. You can choose your own picture for a contact – only you will see it on their profile.
– Suggested profile pictures. When editing your contacts, you can suggest a photo for their profile. It will take them just two clicks to add the picture you suggested.
– Public profile pictures. If you only allow certain users to see your profile photos, you can set a public picture for everyone else.
– Ultimate profile picture privacy. You can set ‘Who can see my profile photos’ to ‘Nobody’ and add some users or groups as exceptions.
– Member list privacy. Owners of large groups can hide the list of members.